Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update 9/20/09

I'm moving back to Plattsburgh!!!!!!!!
just got a cheap $275 a month studio apartment.
complete with bathroom, full kitchen & closets!
I'm so pumped to be going home!!! it does feel like home to me now.

Crown Of Lions has a weekend tour coming up this friday, saturday!!



Plus recording the 5 song ep. should be going down next month with Ethan Henry (Earth Crisis, Freya, Action Bath) as our producer. we're looking forward to that.

We're also planning a 3 day tour with Heal These Wounds in October for Plattsburgh, Burlington, NY and Albany. We're all very excited for that to go down.

Basically life has been devoted to school work and trying to get financially back on track. i really want to get in a state where i can start taking some responsibility for the welfare, upbringing of my son. Baby steps, basically.

i've been outta college for the last 3yrs now, so it's been a big adjustment going straight back as a full-time online student. but i have faith in myself that i can pass all of my classes. I've decided to apply too CCC next year, so that i can take on campus classes as well as online.


Just got a new PDA. this thing has Window's Media Play, GPS Application, Wi-Fi connection and everything else. it's basically my new lover! i don't like being the dude who glamorizes his new toys. but with all of the traveling and shit i do, this thing is gonig to be a lifesaver on the road!

that's about all at the moment. i'll try and make sure i update sooner, rather than weeks from now.


p.s. i want to move to Oklahoma. believe me, i have my reasons.<333

No comments:

Post a Comment